Monday 24 September 2012

Miss Sexy Stretch Trousers Short & Long Length UK 6- 14

Miss Sexy Stretch Trousers Short & Long Length UK 6- 14 - The trousers are of thick, stretchy fabric. I am a tight size 12, ordered 14 here and they fit perfectly. Also ordered long ones as I like when they end just touching the ground before wearing heels but these are not that long, almost like standard length actually. Overall I am pleased with it. Plus, it was delivered very quickly.
To give all you UK people an idea, i am normally a size 10 but a size 8 in Next. I ordered this in a 10 and yep, hands up, I did not read the sizing chart. When I got the trousers out of the packaging I immeditely knew they were made for a smaller lady. Basically I could not get them over my hips. I reckon you should order a size up to get the correct fit.
.....Read More about Miss Sexy Stretch Trousers Short & Long Length UK 6- 14

No comments:

Post a Comment